We were awarded partner status by demonstrating our commitment to delivering exemplary service against the following criteria:
– improving patient access and experience
– empowering, engaging and supporting staff
– inclusive leadership at all levels
– better health outcomes for all
– demonstration of commitment to the partners programme and benefits the organisation will receive from taking part
This is an excellent achievement for NECS – well done to all involved.
Pictured: Hannah Pearson, Senior Governance Officer – Equality and Diversity