Our Corporate Governance Service can coordinate access to legal services on behalf of your organisation. The NECS Corporate Governance Service will support you in ensuring you speak to the right legal professionals in a timely manager, to resolve any legal queries to may have. Our experienced experts provide advice and support in relation to latest guidance and frameworks to ensure your request is handled in the most appropriate and confidential manner.
- A confidential service that supports and coordinates your legal request from end to end to ensure it follows the correct guidelines and frameworks
- A close liaison with staff, managers and clinicians across your organisation to ensure your organisation receives priority advice from a range of law firm suppliers
- Assurance that all information relating to legal requests are logged and recorded appropriately and accurately
- Monitoring of the effectiveness of the access to legal request process
- Access to Legal Activity update reports
How we’ve helped
Our experts provide a coordinated service that is appropriate to your organisation’s needs and meets current national guidance and legal frameworks.
Since the creation of NECS we have coordinated requests for legal advice for a number of NHS organisations throughout the North East.