Helping you comply with Health and Safety, Fire and Security regulations.
Our Health and Safety Team can help you to fulfil your statutory obligations in relation to health, safety, fire and security management such as the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) etc. Our experienced and qualified experts provide advice, guidance and offer support and tools on a range of issues. Our aim is to ensure our customer’s compliance with all legislation relating to their business.
Our team can also provide bespoke training and keep you up to date with relevant legislation, as well as managing any potential risk you may face.
- Strategic and operational advice and guidance in complying with legislation and regulations
- Expert advice and guidance in relation to Health and Safety, Fire and Security.
- Health and Safety, Fire and Security Strategy development
- Advice and practical toolkits to support Risk Assessment
- Production of annual reports
- Tailored action plans
- Health and Safety, Fire and Security Management training for all levels of staff and responsibilities
- Health and Safety Audits
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments
- General Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Policy and Procedure Development
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
Our experts provide a complete Health and Safety, Fire and Security service that is appropriate to your organisation’s needs.
How we’ve helped
Since the creation of NECS we have ensured CCGs and other organisations are compliant with legislation and regulations and have provided significant assurance ensuring staff, visitors and buildings are safe and free from harm.
“We started working with NECS in 2015, mainly to address the practices Health and Safety / Fire Policies and Processes. It was a big change in direction for us as a practice, we had always done everything in house, when we had worked with other organisations in the past they hadn’t understood General Practice. NECS couldn’t have been more different, their experience of working GP’s was really apparent, they understood the challenges we were facing as a small business and they continue to work through these with us. NECS has worked with us on audits, policies and staff training and we wouldn’t hesitate on recommending their services to anyone.” Helen Collier, Practice Manager.