We have significant experience of providing professional support to GP Practices. We are able to successfully deliver one-off interventions or alternatively provide you with a range of support across the full range of corporate functions to free up clinical time that can be directed where it is needed – with the patient.
We know that GPs have a number of conflicting priorities that have to be delivered with limited resources. Challenges will only increase over the coming years due to funding issues, an ageing population, GP access issues, shortages of medical students opting to choose general practice as their career choice and the loss of significant expertise across the system with many experienced GPs retiring.
GPs are required to examine the ways in which they are working and making some very difficult decisions within their practices. We are an organisation with a wealth of experience and a desire to work with you to provide appropriate, focussed solutions.
We can provide a bespoke package of support across a range of corporate functions.
Examples of some of the services we can provide to you include:
- Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Quality Systems Support
- Practices Merger
- Total Management Support
- Health and Safety
- Practice Integrated Governance and Risk Management
- Incident Planning and Business Continuity
- Telephony Services
- Electronic Fax
- Confederation Support
Ultimately, we understand the ever changing landscape that you are operating within and the daily pressures and demands that you need to manage. We can help you build a sustainable practice by allowing you to focus on the clinical issues whilst being confident that we will work with you and for you, helping you to deliver a successful business.
How we’ve helped
We are already working successfully with a number of GP practices across the region. Key areas we have been involved in include:
- GPIT including a SDI certified IT helpdesk to resolve any issues 5 days a week
- Tailored IT solutions to meet the needs of individual practices
- Primary care variation reporting and support
- Selection, testing and installation of phone systems in GP practices
- Development of TPP SystmOne to allow GP2GP patient record transfer
- Safeguard Incident and Risk Management System (SIRMS)
“We’ve really benefited from NECS professional knowledge and support to identify what we need to do for our organisation and gain an appreciation of how each individual’s work contributes to the overall achievement of CCG goals.”