Delivering pragmatic solutions aligned to you
The NECS Programme and Project Delivery Service prides itself on being at the forefront of improving health. We are a dynamic team of professionals that has extensive experience in end to end programme management and a proven ability to successfully implement change in a number of environments.
Our overall aim is to enable service to improve the customer’s experience by offering a unique variety of skills in the areas of business analysis, project management, business change and benefits and end user training.
The team will guide and support you to deliver a pragmatic solution from project conception all the way through to closure. We provide expert support for full system change, new functionality upgrades and national/local incentives.
Our service offer
Our exceptionally skilled and highly qualified programme team offer bespoke and flexible services to enable digital and transformational change. Our service offer includes:
- End to end Programme and Project Management services consisting of highly qualified and experienced individuals that will make sure your projects are expertly defined, risk managed, delivered within budget and on schedule
- A Business Analysis services that is skilled at process mapping, has extensive knowledge of products on the current market and provides solutions to ensure that your organisation makes an informed decision that is going to benefit you
- Tailored online and classroom training delivered by trainers that are system experts in clinical systems and applications. Our flexible approach allow us to offer customers an opportunity to develop their skills and understand to keep up with business need
- Business Change and Benefits Realisation services that support a customer’s change process. We will help identify, define, measure and track all benefits and outcomes and provide customers with an understanding of where their return on investment comes from. Acting as transformation driver they will facilitate service led change to help to cut out waste from your processes to transform the way that you work
- A Programme and Project Office that upholds all of NECS’ standards. Providing an audit and control function including co-ordinated oversight and assurance for all projects ensuring customers receive high quality project implementation
Our team has significant experience in interpreting the national agenda and translating what that means locally for our customers. The NECS programme and project team offer a comprehensive range of services, our customers benefit from:
- Award winning, highly skilled and experienced team of subject matter experts with a proven track record in delivering clinically led digital and transformational change projects
- Customer focused programme and project management service delivered by a professional team certified in PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies and Managing Successful Programmes for full lifecycle programme and project management
- Extensive experience in collaborative and partnership working across the health and social care system resulting in a matrix of experienced and skilled resource allowing a bespoke team to be built to meet the unique needs of the customer
- Able to build on well-established working relationships with NHS colleagues throughout the country ensuring effective communications and inclusive stakeholder management
- Robust project governance established using a number of tools to enable planning, project governance, monitoring of progress, identification and management of risks and issues and lessons learned in order to ensure continuous learning and best practice
- Experience of working in with multi-sector organisations in an advisory and coaching manner, facilitating workshops, developing system specifications and providing leadership and coordination of horizon scanning
“I just wanted to thank you and your team for the excellent support that you have provided to the community pharmacies across Cumbria & the North East in the rollout of the Summary Care Records programme. With your ongoing support, commitment and dedication you have worked really effectively over the month of the project to get to a place where by we have got 94% of all premises enabled for SCR access within the area. This is a great achievement so a big congratulations.”
Richard Oliver, Implementation Manager North of England, NHS Digital
“We gave NECS a wide remit for a health and social integrated care record, following analysis of solutions across the country none fit all stakeholders requirements…NECS helped us to take a step towards our end goal implementing a local solution.”
Graeme Earl, Business Management Officer, NHS Hartlepool and Stockton Clinical Commissioning Group
“Thank you for your expertise and knowledge of SCR AI and for the practice support throughout the project”
Andrew McMinn, Commissioning and Delivery Manager, South Tees CCG