- Eligibility assessment including management of the fast track process and reviews
- Liaison with customers, patients, families, providers, partners and other relevant stakeholders
- Monitoring, evaluation and quality review of services
- Contractual monitoring of assessment and case management where appropriate
- Representation at Independent Review Panels
- Involvement in the adult safeguarding process
- Experience of delivering Personal Health Budgets (PHB) for adults and children
An increasing number of patients need Continuing Healthcare. Our comprehensive approach means that commissioners fulfill their requirements in the most cost effective way and patients and families get the best possible care.
Our experience and expertise means you are assured we will deliver best practice. We benchmark standards of decision making, ensure consistency of delivery and offer a responsive, flexible service.
How we’ve helped
We engaged and mobilised five CCGs to form a partnership in the delivery of Personal Health Budgets for children.
This collaboration aims to ensure a consistent approach to implementation, training and high quality delivery of PHBs. The starting point was the establishment of a sub-regional Children’s Health Team (Continuing Care) which will achieve economies of scale and underpin the single approach to Personal Health Budgets for children who are eligible.
Continuing Healthcare SharePoint
This service is available to staff connected to the NECS network: Continuing Healthcare SharePoint