We deliver a full communications and marketing service, acting as your organisation’s very own integrated agency, understanding your specific needs. You get the benefit of our award-winning, highly multi-skilled, industry-leading professionals with commercial and NHS experience.
We’re flexible, responsive, and creative. Our team work on projects of all sizes, from system wide large scale transformation programmes to ad hoc activities.
Our offer is bespoke to customer needs, which can include:
- Strategy we can develop and manage your communication, marketing and engagement strategies delivering an integrated approach and we can act as strategic advisors on a long term or ad hoc basis
- Public Relations we offer a PR service to help you develop good media relations, benefit from positive coverage and deal with contentious issues. We deliver media services, media training, crisis planning and management, press release development and distribution
- Design we offer design services including developing your brand, literature, stationery, and various promotional material that will all reflect your organisation and its values
- Digital from websites to social media we can advise, develop and manage your digital communications to ensure you get the best from these channels
- Insight and Research
- Publications we offer a full service, from writing and editing publications to design, print and distribution for publications of all shapes and sizes
- Stakeholder relations we can engage with the right partners, policy makers and influencers in the right way and at the right time to help develop and manage key relationships
- Marketing we know marketing needs to be targeted and relevant to be successful and we develop campaigns from initial research to identifying the best tools to use and executing a campaign – complete with evaluation at the end of it.
How we’ve helped – Extending the 111 First Campaign across Humber, Coast and Vale
In autumn 2020 NHS England and NHS Improvement introduced a new campaign to increase awareness on how NHS 111 could help people decide the best course of action to take when they had an urgent, but non-life-threatening, health concern.
As Covid-19 roadmap restrictions released, pressure increased on A&E and Urgent Treatment Centres across England, including those in the Humber Coast and Vale (HCV) Health and Care Partnership region. Increasingly, with demand returning to the NHS, more people were bypassing primary care to seek non-urgent treatment from their local hospital. These ‘walk-ins’ added stress on the service and its staff.
With the NHS campaign ending, the HCV programme team asked NECS to extend and amplify the campaign to 1.7million people living across the HCV region.
Working within the budget set by the programme team the NECS Communications and Engagement team was tasked with creating a campaign plan that extended and enlarged the government national campaign.
Read the full case study here: Extending the 111 First campaign across Humber, Coast and Vale
How we’ve helped – Riverside Stadium Covid-19 Vaccination Centre
NECS communications team members lined up with ex Boro players and club staff to offer their support at the launch of the fifth large COVID-19 vaccination centre to open in the North-East.
Working alongside North East and North Cumbria Covid Vaccination Programme colleagues, Amy Askham and Lucy Carr pitched up to help at the opening of the Riverside Stadium Vaccination Centre, Middlesbrough.
Supporting television, radio and press management, Amy and Lucy ensured all media outlets secured coverage of former players receiving their vaccinations including Middlesbrough legends Neil Maddison, Gary Pallister, Bernie Slaven, Craig Hignett, Steve Vickers and first team coach Leo Percovich.
Read the full story here: Riverside Stadium Covid-19 Vaccination Centre