We are experts at building relationships, and through this are able to provide professional joint commissioning support to customers. With our experience we are able to identify opportunities for service development and transformation.
- Design and production of joint commissioning strategies
- Developing implementation and delivery plans for strategies
- Managing partnership agreements
- Development of relationships and partnership building
- Review of agreements to standardise, where possible and desirable, and ensure delivery of required services
- Transformational services: reviewing existing services, re-designing pathways of care and service provision, supported by the development of robust service specifications and KPIs
- Offering expertise in specific areas of commissioning including: learning disability, mental health, dementia, autism and children
- Supporting the commissioning of complex individual packages of care for adults and children
- Clinical support for in-patient hospital to hospital transfers, discharge planning, s117 panel membership and Care and Treatment Review (CTR) panel membership
Our cross-boundary expertise means we bring a range of partners together to help improve health and wellbeing through personalised and integrated care. This wide experience means we are able to identify and share best practice and help organisations learn from others.
How we’ve helped
We helped customers come up with standardised processes for dealing with Section 117 aftercare – making sure there was consistency and across the board adherence to best practice.
We have also supported the delivery of the Winterbourne Concordat – and wider work in relation to transformation of Learning Disability Services, as well as supporting customers with the development of regional and local fast track plans. We have supported the development of CAMHS Transformational Plans in line with national task force report ‘Future in Mind’.