Our team has a wealth of experience from within and outside the NHS. We offer finance services and technical expertise to a range of customers.
We work collaboratively and our scalable, flexible operating model enables us to resource your needs seamlessly and, through constant reviews and continuous improvement, our team develops dynamic new approaches and identifies improved processes.
We offer strategic finance solutions and day to day financial management, including:
- Financial planning
- Financial and activity reporting
- Technical accounting
- Finance contract management
- Merger accounting
- Payment by Results (PbR)
- Financial efficiency reviews
- Invoice validation services
- Accounts payable and receivable service
- Cashflow planning and management
- Procurement financial support and advice
- Supporting business cases and bids
- Supporting Population Health requirements
- Programme budgeting
- Freedom of Information (FOI) financial requests
We support our customers through a continuous cycle of end-to-end financial services.
- development of financial and activity plans for the future, converting them into deliverable annual and monthly budgets
- working closely with stakeholders including internal and external auditors, clinical teams, programme managers and clients
- developing improvement plans and supporting delivery
- production of Statutory Accounts and financial input into Annual Reports, internal and external reporting, including Board reports and NHSEI returns
- presenting to customers including Audit Committees, providing financial input into Annual Reports and NHSE returns.
All our services are consistently delivered to NHS England’s increasingly stringent timetables, meeting targets and offering unfailingly high-quality service. We continuously promote the achievement of value for money and efficiencies, alongside the reduction of financial risk.
“Excellent service we consistently receive from the NECS Financial Services Team“