Our team provides a complete Health and Safety, Fire and Security service that is appropriate to your needs and will allow you to focus on delivering services.
We will help you to fulfil your statutory obligations in relation to Health and Safety, Fire and Security Management, including the Health and Safety at Work Act and the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety).
Our experienced and qualified experts provide advice, guidance and offer support and tools on a range of issues and we can help you make sure you are compliant with all legislation relating to your business.
We also offer provide bespoke training and will manage any potential risk you may face.
- Strategic and operational advice and guidance in complying with legislation and regulations
- Expert advice and guidance in relation to Health and Safety, Fire and Security
- Health and Safety, Fire and Security Strategy development
- Advice and practical toolkits to support Risk Assessment
- Production of annual reports
- Tailored action plans
- Health and Safety, Fire and Security Management training for all levels of staff and responsibilities
- Health and Safety Audits
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments
- General Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Policy and Procedure Development
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments and Training
- Compliance Oversight
- Tailored Risk Assessments
- Bespoke Training
- Expert advice and support.
“We started working with NECS in 2015, mainly to address our Health and Safety / Fire Policies and Processes. It was a big change in direction for us as a practice, we had always done everything in house, when we had worked with other organisations in the past they hadn’t understood General Practice. NECS couldn’t have been more different, the team’s experience of working GP‘s was really apparent, they understood the challenges we were facing as a small business and they continue to work through these with us. NECS has worked with us on audits, policies and staff training and we wouldn’t hesitate on recommending NECS to anyone.”