Our All Age Continuing Care Finance team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in providing financial management support and data reporting. We work collaboratively with clinical teams ensuring an end-to-end process, providing help and advice on improving processes.
Our flexible operating model ensures resource is attributed to support customer need as necessary. We are happy to support a full system approach or work at individual place.
We support our customers by processing payments and analysing expenditure to support decision making. Our offer is tailored to individual customer needs and includes:
- Financial planning: calculation of annual plans to support organisation budgets
- Financial reporting: production of monthly financial forecasts and reporting on individual packages of care, including identified risks and movements to plan associated with costs and activity changes
- Payments: monthly payment runs for approved individual packages of care by schedule and invoice, ensuring strict validation processes. Distribution of detailed monthly remittances, raising sales orders and managing debts
- Query resolution: actively managing provider the query process to ensure quick resolution working closely with local AACC clinical teams
- Appeals and restitution: calculation of redress payments associated with appeals and restitution, including calculation of relevant tax deductions on interest payments and mandatory quarterly reporting to HMRC
- Data management: ensuring accuracy of data input, updating for new rates application of approved annual inflation, coding of packages, national reporting and liaising with the Database supplier on developments of the system and reporting
- Reconciliations: completion of local authority recharge reconciliations, liaising with individual local authorities to reconcile and streamline information across organisations.
We have vast knowledge of Broadcare.
We provide financial forecasts for our customers in a timely manner, ensuring both accuracy and transparency using live clinical data as a baseline
We offer a system-generated payment process which records details of monthly payments against each approved individual package of care.
Our reports support your cash planning and provide assurance that no duplicate payments are being made and we have a central portal for all provider queries working collaboratively with clinical team to ensure quick resolution.
We provide a fully detailed record of details of issues with respect to individual clients ensuring there is a single contact to improve process.
We work closely with NHSE in the development of national CHC Guidance, including workforce planning and payments process. We also support in completing submissions of required financial information to NHSE.