Effective communications and public relations, aligned with vision and values, are the cornerstones of any successful organisation or programme. We advise, design and deliver everything comms and PR related, from patient and community campaigns, through media and stakeholder relations to corporate communications. We help you get the results you need.
Whether it’s behaviour change, engaging people to help shape their local health services or creating social marketing campaigns, we’re here to work with you to develop a holistic and scaleable approach to public involvement. You’ll receive first-hand data that reflects your local priorities and our insight into how you can best address health inequalities and reach under-represented groups.
Our experts can support you whether you’re looking to launch a new product, engage with the public or increase the take-up of your service, we develop solutions that deliver tangible results for even the most complex briefs.
Communications and PR
- Communications strategy
- Crisis communications
- Reputation management
- Culture and change programmes
- 24-hour proactive and reactive media support
- Social media content development and monitoring
- Award entries and submission process.
Community involvement and engagement
- Insight from patient reference groups and user groups
- Digital patient and public involvement
- Effective digital and virtual communications and engagement skills training
- Involving patients, carers and communities in procurement
- Public consultations
- Recruiting representative panels
- Campaigns with community engagement and involvement
- Co-ordinated additional engagement to seldom heard groups
- Friends and family test qualitative design, collection and analysis.
Marketing and campaigns
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Content strategy
- Campaign strategy
- Social media advertising
- Events and exhibitions
- Email marketing
- SEO and analytics.
Contact the team
“We set out a brief to create a new brand and identity for Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership. We also required a new website to match the refreshed identity of the Partnership and to host statutory requirements of the Integrated Care Board (ICB). The team at NECS worked to gain insight from stakeholders before developing some initial concepts. A selection of these concepts were refined and presented to partners within the Partnership before a final selection was made.
The new brand provides a recognisable, engaging and visually appealing identity which went live on 1 April 2022 and has generally received a positive response from colleagues, partners and stakeholders. A website was developed alongside this brand to meet the needs and functionality required and is also visually appealing and has been well received.“