Who we are
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of improving health outcomes through the use of technology.
Our team offers robust, bespoke end-to-end programme support, guided by our Project Management Office (PMO) which hosts templates, tools and key documentation outlining the vision and objectives of projects.
Our customers and key stakeholders are provided with consistent standards, implemented by the PMO, which are made up of a centralised hub. This ensures projects are managed using a cohesive approach which captures dependencies and benefits to support the project team and safeguard successful delivery.
We have a virtual support system in place for those who want dedicated programme and project support, meaning we provide health checks and audits for assurance, control and standardisation as an experienced and dedicated function; we have the skills to support all programmes and projects.
Our team’s PMO is aligned to multiple contractual obligations and we successfully deliver quality assurance against national and programme governance requirements. Our change management solutions allow our customers to use new and emerging technology effectively and have a proven ability to implement change within a variety of environments. With a focus on optimisation, we avoid waste and improve current ways of working by implementing new methods where needed.
Digital transformation works best when there is a clear understanding of why new technology is being introduced, a planned strategy for implementation and knowledge of how new technology will benefit the end user. Our expert team is at the forefront of digital transformation and strategy, through effective horizon scanning, regular training and ensuring every delivery is in line with your strategic objectives.
Our knowledge and experience gives our team a breadth of understanding of how to best support you and make sure solutions are specific to your needs, no matter the scenario or environment. We support GP practices, ICBs, local authorities, NHSE and care homes, as well as other third-party organisations by reviewing changing operational requirements and providing the necessary analysis to ensure the correct solutions are identified to realise their requirements.
- Large-scale GPIT service delivery, ensuring systems are used optimally to deliver patient care
- Local level advice and guidance on current digital agendas and strategies
- Programme Management Office support providing oversight and control An understanding of NHS and care partner ways of working Transformational change support: providing support for those going through significant change ensuring continuity of services
- Horizon scanning: identifying digital solutions to align with your business requirements and future-proofing customer organisations
- Enabling a skilled workforce through various learning channels including bespoke content creation and broadcast services
- Fully remote GPIT clinical system training and system optimisation services, breaking down the challenges of geographical boundaries Multiple award-winning service, including a British Computer Society (The Chartered Institute for IT) UKIT Award.
There are a number of teams within the Digital Transformation and Optimisation Service at NECS: