We are specialists in the development, implementation and monitoring of robust quality and governance systems to support the NHS Outcomes Framework, the national patient safety strategy, CQC action plans in providers and the Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF), providing customers with assurances that patients receive safe, high quality and effective care.
Our services include:
- Patient Safety Incident investigation and management including ongoing support for Serious Incident investigation and management and support for the introduction of PSIRF and the oversight assurance frameworks required by commissioners
- Centralised Complaints Team including support for the management of commissioning and provider complaints
- Centralised Incident Team (CIT) including expertise and support for implementation of local risk management systems within provider services, as well as establishing region-wide quality intelligence gathering processes and systems across primary and secondary care to identify quality issues, themes, trends, hot-spots and lessons learned
- Contract Quality Management ensuring that local and national quality requirements are met, evidenced and improvements supported d
- Commissioner Assurance Visits (CAV) providing commissioners with a standardised approach to ‘shop-floor’, evidence based and targeted inspection of provider services
- Provider Collaborative Quality & Governance Framework design, implementation and assurance
- Quality Intelligence Reporting & Analysis including the collation and analysis of qualitative and quantitative quality information across providers in order to provide assurance at all levels of an organisation
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management, forming close collaborative working relationships bridging commissioner and provider organisations, ensuring that all stakeholders work towards the common quality goals of keeping the system safe.
Our extensive and varied services and customer base means we understand the challenges faced within clinical quality across health and social care systems. Being part of the NHS, we have a keen understanding of the issues faced by NHS services, always putting the needs of our customers and their patients first.
We pride ourselves on our highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable team members, combining expertise from all areas of quality and governance from both a commissioning and provider perspective. Our broad skill mix combined with our experience of working across the system, building constructive and collaborative working relationships across stakeholders means we are ideally placed to support customers with all aspects of clinical quality assurance.