Business continuity is a proactive way to ensure critical operations continue during a disruption.
Our team of specialists undertake accredited training to ensure we are consistently up to date with current practice, including ISO22301 Business Continuity Management Systems accreditation.
Our team supports customers through the entire business continuity annual lifecycle by:
- Reviewing existing business continuity policies and plans.
- Developing business impact analysis (BIA) templates or reviewing existing BIAs
- Challenging teams and services to ensure BIAs are accurate and that they meet the organisation’s priorities
- Updating business continuity plans
- Designing business continuity tabletop exercises, facilitating and providing a debrief and improvement plan
- Carrying out communication tests.