Working for NECS: our offer to you
We know how much our people bring to NECS and how valuable the contribution you make is to our customers and the wider communities we serve. So, we want to be able to offer you as much as possible back in terms of benefits through our Employer Value Proposition.
What we offer you
- Hybrid working – supporting you to work from home up to three days a week
- IT equipment and ‘working from home’ kit
- A range of flexible working options in addition to WFH, including part time working, flexible hours, career breaks and job sharing
- Generous annual leave allocation – between 27 – 33 days, plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell leave
- One annual volunteering day.
- Competitive NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS and Blue Light Discounts
- Car Salary Sacrifice
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking at most sites.
Health and Wellbeing
- Occupational Health support and advice
- Employee Assistance Programme offering access to 24 hour employee support
- Eye tests, workstation assessments and seasonal flu jabs
- Menopause cafe’s and champions
- A range of staff networks to connect with.
“My flexible working agreement allows me to balance caring responsibilities for a young family with working full time.”
Career progression and development opportunities
- Professional qualifications
- Career development in the form of coaching, mentoring and shadowing opportunities.
- Inclusion Network
- Staff Council
- Dignity at work policies.
“Being part of the NECS employee council helps bring an inclusive workplace culture alive. I see how our collective participation helps to shape the strategy for NECS and colleagues.
“As the people close to customers and the day-to-day delivery, we are well-placed to suggest improvements to how we work to support our organisational strategy.”