SIRMS is an online solution which supports complaints management, incident reporting and management and risk management. It is a tailored web interface for our customers.
The system provides a consistent approach to reporting and managing events, ensuring compliance with operating procedures and regulatory requirements. Software is developed by Ulysses and configured in house by NECS.
- We use SIRMS to provide a corporate incident reporting and management and risk management service
- SIRMS supports the NECS Clinical Quality team services.
- A cost effective and efficient system: Implementing and managing a new system is a challenge and requires, at a minimum, a fully trained system manager. Our system can be implemented far more quickly than a brand new system
- Configuration: SIRMS is highly configurable and can be tailored to your needs
- Experience and expertise: our team has a great deal of experience in developing system outputs (reports) which means complaints management, incident reporting and management and risk management services can be operationalised very quickly
- Automation: Processes can be automated, meaning that you don’t have to request or wait for timetabled reports
- An encrypted system, available on the internet. Our security processes ensure that the right people are given the right access.