Making sure you get the best from technology
Our expert team, experienced in providing GPIT services will help you get the best digital solutions for your organisation’s specific needs. Helping to increase efficiency and improve performance whilst ensuring the smooth running of your systems. Cost effectiveness is achieved by virtualisation, consolidation and standardisation while still being able to provide personalised solutions where appropriate.
We respond to customers’ specific needs providing first class services to ensure the seamless implementation of core and mandated GPIT requirements. We enable digital systems to support general practice in providing high quality care. Our service offer includes:
Our dedicated ICT and GPIT team provide assurance that systems are secure, robust and continue to meet the needs of the service in an ever changing digital age. The team work tirelessly to ensure that customers benefit from:
- Industry leading systems, processes, resilient infrastructure, specialist teams that deliver integrated, cost effective technology solutions.
- Dedicated Customer Liaison Team whose primary role is to ensure our service delivery remains aligned to our customers objectives and priorities.
- Expert programme and project management service with extensive experience in delivering solutions to increase productivity and improve processes.
- Highly responsive expert technical team dedicated to maintaining and supporting systems to ensure system availability.
- NECS embedded cyber security approach and rapid response. With high availability and a resilient server infrastructure hosted within a secure network with off-site backup provides a robust defence. Critical data can be restored in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Skilled and experienced team of support engineers dedicated to resolving any issues with speed, conveniently accessible via a self-service helpdesk with ability to monitor and track progress
I just wanted to ask if you could express my thanks to all involved in supporting our office move from Stone Cross to Racecourse Lane. The support I received was amazing, the project team Helen, Rowena and Luke were so efficient and organised and just got the job done, I can’t thank them enough. The project can close, time for me to move on to sorting out Scarborough and Harrogate now but please pass on my thanks on behalf of NYCCG.
Carol Johnson, Business Manager, North Yorkshire CCG
Just would like to say our IT Migration went well at Derwent Valley Medical Practice. Both Parm and Mario worked hard and liaised with me over any problems which was soon resolved. I know these migrations can be stressful to practice but I wanted to say how pleased I was with the smooth transition. Thank you to both Parm and Mario.
Gemma Baines, Practice Manager, Derwent Valley Medical Practice
NECS have been valuable partners in developing the primary care IT strategy, the support and co-ordination they have provided has enabled the key stakeholders to come together to deliver this initiative. Their experience, subject matter expertise and knowledge of national policy have really enhanced the emerging strategy.
Mandy Mitchinson, Portfolio Manager (Digital), Newcastle Gateshead CCG
I would like to pass on my huge thanks to Becki and Steve ..for the outstanding service when our UPS was emitting a burning smell .. late in the evening ..I am absolutely delighted with the service received. …The rest of the practice managers in the room ..stated that the service they get from NECS IT is excellent. They also praised the ICT Customer Liaison team …so well done to your teams – great work and great feedback.
Margaret Taube-Brown, Practice Manager, Barnard Castle Surgery