Our Corporate Governance Service can help ensure any claims received by your organisation are handled safely.
The NECS Corporate Governance Service will support you in the coordination of any claims received and will liaise with the NHS Resolution team to ensure your case is supported by the right professionals. Our experienced experts provide advice and support in relation to latest guidance and frameworks to ensure your claim follows the correct processes.
- Support and coordination of your claim from end to end to ensure it follows the NHS Resolution guidelines;
- A close liaison with staff, managers and clinicians across your organisation to gather claims information;
- Advice and support to staff that may be involved with a claim, either in terms of investigation, providing witness statements or being involved in the claim incident;
- Advice to staff on matters relating to liability/legal cover;
- Assurance that all information relating to claims is logged and recorded appropriately and accurately;
- Monitoring of the effectiveness of the claims management process
- Claims management update reports
How we’ve helped
Our experts provide a complete claims management service that is appropriate to your organisation’s needs and meets current national guidance and legal frameworks.
Since the creation of NECS we have coordinated claims for a number of NHS organisations throughout the North East.