Dan has over 15 years’ experience within senior management roles delivering complex transformational change and diverse service improvement projects across large complex systems. Dan is a seasoned transformational change expert with experience of delivering projects and aligning them with organisational values.
Before embarking on his career within NECS Dan held senior management positions across a range of industries including social enterprise, housing, distribution and brewing. He has extensive experience of multi-million pound transformational change projects with specific expertise around measuring, evaluating and demonstrating effective outcomes. He has developed strong and effective stakeholder relationships working at an executive level and leading the engagement and delivery of numerous programmes. Dan is a qualified coach and has extensive experience of executive coaching and mentoring as well as being a qualified Systems Thinking practitioner.
Louis is a Senior Consultant within the Consultancy Team. He has extensive experience of working across senior levels of organisational structures, leading disruptive change programmes. He has over 20 years’ experience in the public, private and not for profit sectors with a track record of delivery success.
A tenacious and gifted programme and project manager, adept at delivering benefit rich organisational transformation. A highly self-motivated change professional with sophisticated communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills. An excellent leader with a reputation for delivery, which encompasses people, process and technological management delivered via an impactful person-centred coaching approach.
- Strategy, Planning and Performance
- System Transformation and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Engagement and Facilitation
- Community Services and Integrated Care
- Commissioning and Contract Management
- Operational and Programme Management
- Improving operational efficiency
- Managing clinical teams and behaviours
- Operational workforce and systems delivery of complex health environments.
- Delivering operational and systems improvements in complex custodial health and social care settings
- Supporting rehabilitation and the move to a pathway of recovery. Preparing services/organisations for successful HMIP and CQC inspection, and implementing key findings inclusive of coroners and the prison and probation ombudsman requirements.
- Greater integration of services driven by better partnerships, collaboration and delivery
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.