We are an NHS England approved Data Services for Commissioners Regional Office – which means we have both the expertise and systems to manage your data safely and securely. Our data management environment provides the perfect foundation on which to build dynamic business intelligence tools and solutions.
• Data warehousing – from simple spreadsheets to multimillion record datasets our automated processing routines provide efficient and reliable platforms in which to hold your data
• Data security – we utilise a state of the art data centre making sure your data is safe, secure and always available
• Integration – disparate systems with data held in silos is history; we have systems and processes in place allowing data to flow seamlessly between applications
• Knowledge – our team are experts both technically and with their understanding of NHS data standards and frameworks like Payment by Results
• Robust governance – carefully protecting the flow and management of sensitive personal data, assuring confidentiality
• Primary Care – providing access to the rich data held within GP practices alongside expert advice on data quality all while maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
Data management brings huge issues around confidentiality, legalities and security. We take away all of the headaches this can bring and give you peace of mind around all aspects of handling, storing and disposing of data.
“The COPD Audit project rolled out across DDES CCG by NECS Primary Care Data Quality Team has proven beneficial to us as a practice in improving data recording and patient care.”
Philip Jackson, Practice Manager, Bishopgate Medical Centre