It is crucial that local NHS services understand the needs of people with a learning disability, autism, or both in their area, so that they can make sure people receive the right support.
View DSR is a browser-based tool that allows local services to maintain their Dynamic Support Register. This identifies people with a learning disability, autism or both who display, or are at risk of developing, behaviour that challenges or mental health conditions who were most likely to be at risk of admission.
Prior to the DSR, different agencies, services and teams held their own information about people who they were trying to support. View DSR is a single register which has input from everyone involved in supporting each individual. It makes it easier to ensure people get the right support at the right time in their community and helps to avoid inappropriate hospital admissions.
Using automated notification to keyworkers, View DSR allows anyone who is included on the register to be proactively reviewed, helping to identify as early as possible whether any additional support is needed.
Information from these reviews can also be used to identify key themes, trends and service gaps which will help to plan and develop future services.
View DSR supports and delivers NHS England requirements.
- Mobilisation and training: we design mobilisation and training programmes to reflect the way in which services are delivered, commissioned, and supported in an area
- Governance: which is DCB0129 clinical safety standard compliant, IG (DPIA/DPA) compliant. We are also working towards full DTAC/DSPT compliance
- Ongoing support: in addition to standard help desk and technical support offerings, our team works continuously with customers to identify opportunities for improvements to existing functionality and new features that will benefit all system users.
- View DSR improves collaborative decision-making between integrated care systems
- It makes a difference in how key supporting agencies deliver healthcare to people they support across hospital and community settings
- With View DSR, key supporting agencies can achieve even better healthcare outcomes with improved collaboration and planning for people with learning disabilities, autism or both
- It allows for localisation and customisation, supporting your clinical and operational services
- It transforms how teams access care plans by replacing spreadsheets, paper and various bespoke systems