Section 117 (S117) of the Mental Health Act 1983 places a legal duty on ICB’s and local authorities to provide aftercare for certain patients who have been detained under specified sections of the Act once they leave hospital. It is important that all patients who are entitled to aftercare under S117, are identified and their records are kept on an S117 register.
The View S117 register is a UK accessible browser-based tool, that supports collaborative working across health and social care and enables an improved understanding of the local population entitled to S117 aftercare. It identifies current service provision, which all supports individuals to remain well.
The View S117 can consume multiple data sources to provide a wider overview of the local professional groups using the system.
- SaaS, technical support & hosting
- Mobilisation and training: we design mobilisation and training programmes to reflect the way in which services are delivered, commissioned, and supported in an area
- Governance: which is DCB0129 clinical safety standard compliant, IG (DPIA/DPA) compliant. We are also working towards full DTAC/DSPT compliance
- Ongoing support: in addition to standard help desk and technical support offerings, our team works continuously with customers to identify opportunities for improvements to existing functionality and new features that will benefit all system users.
- A single source of reporting truth, the application will remove running from multiple spreadsheets
- Tighter controls over data and visibility by reducing Personal Identifiable Data (PID) being sent by email and manual collation of reports
- Ability to share forms and updating of records online between professional groups within the organisation.